Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Inventory Logs

2009-09-30 07:26:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Inventory Logs
From: <rodrigo.moura AT light.com DOT br>
To: <abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com>, <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>
Date: Wed, 30 Sep 2009 08:22:01 -0300

Thanks all.

Atenciosamente,

Rodrigo Passos de Moura

Analista de Suporte

Service IT Solutions

55 21 22114471

55 51 33146000

RS-PR-SP-RJ-ARG

www.service.com.br

De: Abhishek Dhingra1 [mailto:abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com]
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 30 de setembro de 2009 07:54
Para: Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Cc: rodrigo passos de moura SERVICE IT; VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu; veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Assunto: Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs

Hi Carlos/rodrigo,

   You will find the inventory logs in the logs directory "/usr/openv/volmgr/debug/reqlib".

Rgds
A D
IBM Global Services, Delhi,
Email : abhishek.dhingra AT in.ibm DOT com
Mobile : +91-9818675370
"Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong"

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos <carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br>

30/09/09 05:41 AM

Abhishek Dhingra1/India/IBM@IBMIN

cc

rodrigo.moura AT light.com DOT br, VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

Subject

Re: [Veritas-bu] Inventory Logs

  This is a temporary log, I'm not sure but if remain some log, this log is on user_ops folder logs in the user's folder that initiate the iventory.

T+

Carlos Alberto L. dos Santos (TOCA)
Eng. de Computação - Puc-Campinas(SP) - Brasil
carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br