Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup job running several times

2009-09-24 09:51:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup job running several times
From: Steve Fogarty <steve.fogarty AT gmail DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 10:48:41 -0300
Was this an incremental job?  I had this happen to me when it was running an incremantal, with no previous full backup.

Steve

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 10:45 AM, smwoodcrafts <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com> wrote:

Last night I ran into a problem and this has happened before from time to time. One of the backup jobs will run over and over and this stops the other jobs from running until they all fail eith 196 errors. this particular job ran about 50 times.

We are running 6.5.2 on windows 2003 servers for master and media servers and the clinet is running 6.5.2a. client  on a 2003 server.

Thanks,

smwoodcrafts