Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetApp and Scaler i2000

2009-05-22 11:01:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetApp and Scaler i2000
From: "Spearman, David" <spe08 AT co.henrico.va DOT us>
To: 'Bryan Bahnmiller' <bbahnmiller AT dtcc DOT com>, "'Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu'" <Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 10:58:34 -0400

Bryan,

Way way cool. I did remember to lun map the i2000. We had also tried unplugging the fibre. However the key was the two storage commands you listed. Once I ran those the i2000 came to life for the Netapp.

By the by, when I was looking through the KB’s at Ontap I found one that specified that the Control 0 entry should be put in position 255 on the i2000. That’s where I put mine and it works but I don’t know if it really makes any difference.

David Spearman

County of Henrico