Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Qualstar Libraries??

2009-05-18 11:57:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Qualstar Libraries??
From: "Tschida, Tom (STP)" <tom.tschida AT bsci DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 10:50:13 -0500
Hello All,

We are in the middle of a Physical Tape Library selection process.  We have narrowed down our choices to the Quantum Scalar series and the STK SL3000, but I came across some info on the Qualstar SLX library and it looks very intriguing.

So finally to the question.  Is anyone out there using the Qualstar SLX and what are your thoughts?  Happy?  Disappointed?  How's the speed, reliability, etc?

Any info is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Tom Tschida
Boston Scientific