Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.3 Master Media on Windows 2008 SP1 x86

2009-03-23 07:41:42
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NBU 6.5.3 Master Media on Windows 2008 SP1 x86
From: Ed Wilts <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
To: "Sekhon Simrat S." <SSSekhon AT vasc DOT com>
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 06:31:40 -0500
On Mon, Mar 23, 2009 at 5:03 AM, Sekhon Simrat S. <SSSekhon AT vasc DOT com> wrote:
Has anyone run into any issues with NB 6.5.3 Master/Media server on Windows 2008 SP1x86 ? Any unpleasant surprises? I would appreciate if you could share your experience.

I'd have to check the compatibility list to be sure but I don't believe that a master server is supported on Windows 2008 yet.

   .../Ed