Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup java admin console v 6.5

2009-02-17 15:49:30
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup java admin console v 6.5
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <Bob.A.Stump AT fnis DOT com>, <VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:53:27 -0600
If your robot is working.

I only know this because I had an issue recently where the controlling
san attached tape drive ( the one netbackup used to control the library)
was down.

When I looked at this it said 'disabled' - once I got the drive working
again it said enabled.

So I have learned that if I am having issues with the library to look at
that first.