Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Policy - Responsibility for adding client intoNBU

2009-02-17 15:58:24
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Backup Policy - Responsibility for adding client intoNBU
From: <judy_hinchcliffe AT administaff DOT com>
To: <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 13:57:15 -0600

We have a new server doc ( some SharePoint thing that when you check a box it sends emails to people)

So when they setup a new server they can check Netbackup, if they do it sends me and email to add it to backups.

I do that, and verify the next day that it works. Then I go into the doc and say it was verified, when I do that it then sends an email to have it added to shavlik.

If they do not do the doc they have to tell me.  If they do not tell me then it is not my fault.