Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM & VCB

2009-02-10 11:20:49
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NOM & VCB
From: "Justin King" <jking AT hnl.bcm DOT edu>
To: "nbu" <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 10:03:18 -0600
Hey George-

Thanks for the follow-up.  I've tried both methods 2 and 3 -- both gave
the same result.  However, just as quickly as the problem appeared, it
has seemed to disappear for the moment.  Not sure what the deal is, but
I'll keep my fingers crossed for the time being.  For the record,
they're set at method 3 for the moment and seem to be working.

Thanks again!
Justin