Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Disc Staging Area Full

2008-08-27 18:55:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Disc Staging Area Full
From: Crowey <netbackup-forum AT backupcentral DOT com>
To: VERITAS-BU AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 18:34:01 -0400
Thanks everybody for helping out here - I've managed to clear up enough space.

And Ed, that script is awesome - a special thank you for that!

A related question though - here's an edited dump showing the three types of

gandalf-backup_1219582879 destaged (copies=2)
gandalf-backup_1219615202 waiting (copies=1)
gandalf-backup_1219626004 not found in catalogue

Obviously, I can safely delete the last entry, but what does "destaged" and
"waiting" refer to?

And "copies=2" means there's a copy on tape?