Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Most recent stable release?

2008-08-21 20:31:10
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Most recent stable release?
From: Dominik.X.Pietrzykowski AT nab.com DOT au
To: "Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 10:15:27 +1000

Hi Ed,

We're setting up a clustered solaris 10 - 6.5.2 test/dev master and I'm just wondering what EEBs I should
be asking for ?

thanks,

Dominik

"Ed Wilts" <ewilts AT ewilts DOT org>
Sent by: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu

22/08/2008 12:49 AM

"Randy Samora" <Randy.Samora AT stewart DOT com>
cc
veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu, Bluejay AT fujigreenwood DOT com
Subject
Re: [Veritas-bu] Most recent stable release?