Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Hot Catalog backups fails with error code 130

2008-03-13 16:49:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Hot Catalog backups fails with error code 130
From: Mike Wigington <redclay30253 AT yahoo DOT com>
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 13:28:12 -0700 (PDT)
I working with an AIX 5.3 master server running NetBackup 6.0 MP 5. The Vault process starts at 06:00 AM each morning and the Hot Catalog backup starts within 10 minutes. The Hot Catalog backup runs for about 2 1/2 hours and fails about 08:30 AM ( Error Code 130) . The Vault process finishes and ejects tapes then goes into Waiting for Retry status (Error Code 294).  After about 10 minutes the Vault process starts again and the Hot Catalog backup starts again. The second time the Hot Catalog backup completes successfully and the Vault process completes successfully. I have a Case open with Symantec but, I thought I would try to also.

Anyone experienced a similar problem?

TIA,
Mike Wigington