Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 Client Installation

2007-12-19 11:43:07
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 Client Installation
From: "Rajmund Siwik" <Rajmund.Siwik AT conexant DOT com>
To: "Mike Kiles" <mikekiles AT yahoo DOT com>, veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 08:22:24 -0800
You have to install 6.5 first.
6.5.1 is just a patch.

--Rajmund

-----Original Message-----
From: veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
[mailto:veritas-bu-bounces AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu] On Behalf Of Mike
Kiles
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 8:09 AM
To: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup 6.5.1 Client Installation

I have some windows and unix clients running a mix of
4.5FP6, 5.1, 6.0MP3 and 6.0MP4. When I upgrade my
clients to 6.5.1, can I directly install 6.5.1, or do
I have to install 6.5 first then apply 6.5.1?

TIA

Conexant E-mail Firewall (Conexant.Com) made the following annotations

"This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use
of the intended recipient. Any unauthorized review, use or distribution by
others is strictly prohibited. If you have received the message in error,
please advise the sender by reply email and delete the message. Thank you."