Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] Retentions

2007-12-18 10:22:46
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] Retentions
From: "David Chapa" <David.Chapa AT Quantum DOT Com>
To: <bobbyrjw AT comcast DOT net>, <dave.markham AT fjserv DOT net>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 06:48:50 -0800
Bingo, it will start from the utime of the originating backup and add
86,400*NrOfRetentionDays and add that to the originating utime to get to
the expiration.

I believe in the "old days" it was 28 days, but I believe Bobby is
right, 31 days is a month in NB.

I have it documented somewhere...if I can find it, I'll post it here.

Chapa