Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AVR on drive status

2007-11-01 11:37:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AVR on drive status
From: "Cruice, Daniel \(US - Glen Mills\)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>
To: <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:19:52 -0400

A totally Windows Environment, I came in this morning an found two bad LTO3 in my ESL712e Library, and all my drives under Activity Monitor à drives are list as AVR for the “Control”…what is this and how do I get rid of it?

Thanks

Dan Cruice

This message (including any attachments) contains confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you should delete this message and are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, or distribution of this message, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.