Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] AVR on drive status

2007-11-01 11:48:15
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] AVR on drive status
From: "Paul Keating" <pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca>
To: "Cruice, Daniel (US - Glen Mills)" <dcruice AT deloitte DOT com>, <veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 11:28:08 -0400
The master (or whichever server is defined as "robotoic control host") cannot communicate with the robot.

if the server that "owns" the AVR drives is the robotic control host, then there's probably a problem between the server and the robot (in your FC or SCSI connectivity, or a daemon.)

if the drives are attached to a different server, ie, attached to a media server, adn the master is the robotic control host, then it could be a network connectivity issue between the 2 servers, or again a daemon.

Paul