Veritas-bu

Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS+SL8500 Issues Remain..

2007-09-01 13:50:37
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] ACSLS+SL8500 Issues Remain..
From: "Martin Ruslan" <mit.martin AT gmail DOT com>
To: "Justin Piszcz" <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 00:14:43 +0700
Justin,
the ACSLS has a few patches.. not only the firmware on the library, can you ask that to your STK support guy?

Regards,
mTz

On 12/19/06, Justin Piszcz <jpiszcz AT lucidpixels DOT com> wrote:
> ACS_TCP_RPCSERVICE
> ACS_SSI_SOCKET = media_server.your.domain.com 13741

These items are set.

> ACSSA> display drive *,*,*,* -f type serial_num
> 2006-12-18 10:45:59 Display Drive
> Acs Lsm Panel Drive Type Serial_num
> 0 0 1 0 HP-LTO-2 HUM9X00200
Again, when I do the backups one media server at a time, there are no
issues.  It is only when there is a *burst* of jobs, the SN's match the
corresponding addresses for the drives.

> 1. Tail the acsss_event.log (good for viewing results for the below suggestio$
Yeah we get that LH_DRIVE_BUSY error.

We're still investigating.

Justin.