Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Symantec ?!Support?!

2007-03-21 12:33:09
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Symantec ?!Support?!
From: jon_bousselot at sd.vrtx.com (Jon Bousselot)
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 09:33:09 -0700
I read the threads, and had the same conclusion several of you did even
before reviewing the issues presented here.

Is anyone else having problems getting through or using
https://mysupport.symantec.com/

I get this about 95% of the time, sometimes even before I can login.

MySupport Application Error

The MySupport application has encountered a program error. You can
either try again or contact  Symantec Technical Services

Thank you for your patience.

Raising the issue to my local sales/support staff here in Southern
California has occasionally generated a sympathetic response, but not
much else.  I think the wrong company got bought.