Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java Console to manage 5.1?

2007-02-28 12:50:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java Console to manage 5.1?
From: bobbyrjw at comcast.net (bobbyrjw AT comcast DOT net)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 17:50:29 +0000
When I was in the selling/configuration business, I would always specify a
configuration management workstation or cluster management workstation in a
client's proposal.  Some bean counter would sign off on it.

The admins loved that.  They deployed the workstations as they wanted (like to
their desktop).

Next time you have a project, have a management workstation specified.

Bobby.

From: "Bob Stump" <StumpB at michigan.gov>
Yeah.....I see your from a financial institute. No wonder you have the proper
tools to do your job :-)

>>> "Paul Keating" <pkeating at bank-banque-canada.ca> 2/28/2007 11:29 AM >>>

LOL.

Amazing to see a bunch of people so excited about a Unix desktop.

;o)