Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java Console to manage 5.1?

2007-02-28 08:37:13
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 6.0 Java Console to manage 5.1?
From: bobbyrjw at comcast.net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2007 08:37:13 -0500
Yes, I am using Solaris.  I have java console on my Solaris workstation.  I
can run jnbSA, give it the host name of a master and supply the version if
it is a 5.1 system.

I am not displaying it back to my workstation.  I am running the executable
on my workstation.  The CPU load is much less on the master.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200