Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DSSU w/60 MP3 and Auto-Staging/Low Water Mark

2007-02-23 03:29:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DSSU w/60 MP3 and Auto-Staging/Low Water Mark
From: bernard.verheuen at fortis.com (VERHEUEN Bernard)
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 09:29:00 +0100
Hi,
We had 129 errors on DSSU until I found out that During Full catalog BU and
Staging no clean up can be performed !

So
important/imperative to
        AVOID having active at the same time the Catalog backup and/or the
DSSU staging
        AND a backup to a DSSU.

I noticed that during a BU to DSSU a cleanup/expiration of images is
required AND at teh same time DSSU Disk staging OR (full) Catalog BU is
running, NetBackup does not succeed is doing a cleanup or expiring images on
the DSSU

Bernard
Tel. (32 2 22) 85459 // 0477 390 211
Bernard.Verheuen at fortis.com