Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] DSSU w/60 MP3 and Auto-Staging/Low Water Mark

2007-02-21 14:27:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] DSSU w/60 MP3 and Auto-Staging/Low Water Mark
From: pkoster at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us (Koster, Phil)
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:27:35 -0500
In the DSSU configurations there is a staging schedule.  Check that
first.  We have ours set to every hour because we were having similar
problems with our DSSU's. That corrected it for us.

There is also a command you can execute via Win Scheduled Tasks.  I
forget exactly what it is right at the moment but I do remember it
wasn't obvious (not even in the manual).

Hope that helps.

Phil Koster
Network Administrator
City of Grand Rapids, MI