Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to change the retension perion of backup

2007-01-24 07:56:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to change the retension perion of backup
From: Sanjay.Chahar at dsgiplc.com (Sanjay.Chahar AT dsgiplc DOT com)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 18:26:12 +0530
Hi
I have netbackup 6 with soalris 8. I want to change the retension period
of my backup.
Pls. tell me the commad to change the retension period.

Sanjay Chahar

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail (and any attachment) has been sent from a PC belonging to DSG
Retail Limited (Registered No 504877) or another company in the DSG
international group, registered office Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire HP2 7TG.

If you receive it in error, please tell us by return and then delete it from
your system; you may not rely on its contents nor copy/disclose it to anyone.

Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this e-mail are those of the
sender and will not bind any DSG international company unless confirmed by an
authorised representative independently of this message. We do not accept
responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these.

Please note that e-mails sent to and from the DSG international group are
routinely monitored for record keeping, quality control and training purposes,
to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and unauthorised use of
our computer systems.