Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] how to change the retension perion of backup

2007-01-24 08:34:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] how to change the retension perion of backup
From: StumpB at michigan.gov (Bob Stump)
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:34:19 -0500
bpexpdate: -recalculate [-backupid <backup id>] [-copy <number>]
             [-d <mm/dd/yyyy HH:MM:SS | 0 | infinity>] [-client <name>]

             [-M <master_server,...,master_server>]
        legal values for sched: 0=full,1=differential
incr,2=user,3=arch
                                4=cumulative incr

>>> <Sanjay.Chahar at dsgiplc.com> 1/24/2007 7:56 AM >>>

Hi
I have netbackup 6 with soalris 8. I want to change the retension
period of my backup.
Pls. tell me the commad to change the retension period.

Sanjay Chahar
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
This e-mail (and any attachment) has been sent from a PC belonging to
DSG Retail Limited (Registered No 504877) or another company in the DSG
international group, registered office Maylands Avenue, Hemel Hempstead,
Hertfordshire HP2 7TG.

If you receive it in error, please tell us by return and then delete it
from your system; you may not rely on its contents nor copy/disclose it
to anyone.

Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this e-mail are those
of the sender and will not bind any DSG international company unless
confirmed by an authorised representative independently of this message.
We do not accept responsibility for viruses; you must scan for these.

Please note that e-mails sent to and from the DSG international group
are routinely monitored for record keeping, quality control and training
purposes, to ensure regulatory compliance and to prevent viruses and
unauthorised use of our computer systems.