Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Oracle Policy

2007-01-02 13:38:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Oracle Policy
From: cpreston at glasshouse.com (Curtis Preston)
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 13:38:24 -0500
I believe it's only grabbing that schedule cause it's the only one that
matches what it needs to do.

I believe that the RMAN script scan specify the schedule it is supposed
to use.  So you have the RMAN script get the schedule that's running the
backup from the environment variable (NB_ORA_SCHED, or something like
that), then have an if-then specify the schedule it's supposed to use in
return.

---
W. Curtis Preston
Author of O'Reilly's Backup & Recovery and Using SANs and NAS
VP Data Protection
GlassHouse Technologies