Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RES: Expired tapes and images

2006-11-30 12:00:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RES: Expired tapes and images
From: carlos_listas at yahoo.com.br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos santos)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 15:00:50 -0200
    First, if the tapes were not used again you can do a catalog import and
restore the files. In the administrator's guide or in the support site has
the procedure to do a import.

    Second, you can use the GUI, on the NetBackup management | Catalog,
action Verify, search by images one colunm is the media ID. Or use the
bpimmedia command.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. Computa??o ? Jundia? SP-BR