Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Expired tapes and images

2006-11-30 11:37:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Expired tapes and images
From: steve.fogarty at gmail.com (Steve Fogarty)
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 12:37:22 -0400
1) /usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpimport

2) bpimmedia -L -client <client_name> -d 11/25/2006 23:00:00 -e 11/26/2006
6:00:00

-d start date
-e end date

To change the expiry date:

Change the expiry date on a backup:
/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpexpdate -backupid <id_name> -d 12/01/06
-copy 3

Note:  This is how you extend the expiry of backups using Disk Staging.  If
you are going straight to tape the options will be different, but the
command 'bpexpdate' should be the same.

Steve

  _____