Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] symantec and VERITAS merger good or bad?

2006-10-14 07:44:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] symantec and VERITAS merger good or bad?
From: smpt at peppas.gr (smpt)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 13:44:57 +0200
As I know nothing  had changed with support after the merge. The engineers are
the same and the backline support is very good.
The bad support is because of netbackup 6. They have so many cases open and
they can?t answer to all fast enough.
The support for other products (HA) is very good, as it always was.

The problem is that someone gave the order to release this crappy think and not
the engineers (I hope that he is not working with Symantec any more)
smpt