Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exporting GUI to Linux

2006-06-26 15:15:49
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exporting GUI to Linux
From: kspam at comcast.net (Kevin Enslow)
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 12:15:49 -0700
I'm trying to export the jnbSA to a linux box I use as my desktop and
the login screen doesn't render fully. I'm forwarding my XSessions over
ssh and that is working fine. Here is my environment:

Headless Solaris 8 Master/Media server
Gentoo Linux w/KDE

I know the X11 Forwarding is configured correctly since I can start an
xterm session and the login screen pops up on my desktop. jnbSA works
fine when I export it on a windows box with cygwin.

Has anyone come across this? any suggestions on how to get jnbSA working
on linux?

Thanks,

Kevin