Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Which process calling backup_exit_notify.cmd ?

2005-06-03 04:11:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Which process calling backup_exit_notify.cmd ?
From: alfred.ky.mak AT dragonair DOT com (Alfred KY MAK)
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:11:42 +0800
--=_alternative 002D044448257015_=

Hi,

I am wondering which process(es) is calling backup_exit_notify.cmd
I have tried to study the logs under the log directories but I only found
backup_notify.cmd and userreq_notify.cmd.
Is there any ways to find which process(es) call backup_exit_notify and
how it calls?

Alfred

--=_alternative 002D044448257015_=

backup_exit_notify.cmd</font>
directories but I only found backup_notify.cmd and userreq_notify.cmd.</font>
call backup_exit_notify and how it calls?</font>
Alfred<br>
--=_alternative 002D044448257015_=--