Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Calalog Archived?

2005-02-05 21:04:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Calalog Archived?
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2005 20:04:44 -0600
--s2ZSL+KKDSLx8OML

* Zermeno, Brandon (Contractor) <BZERMENO AT intersil DOT com> [2005-02-05
14:50]:
> The requested media was not found.....
>=20
> I know what tapes the data should be on but I may not have the time to
> import all 13 tapes, and in the future for restores for other servers I
> do not want to have to do an import for every restore older then 3
> months.

Sounds like your backup retention is only 3 months. If that is the case,
then NetBackup will expire the backups and they will no longer be
available. If you want longer retention, you will have to change it.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--s2ZSL+KKDSLx8OML