Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] v5.0 or v5.1?

2004-08-16 13:22:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] v5.0 or v5.1?
From: cuyler.dingwell AT eds DOT com (Dingwell, Cuyler)
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:22:42 -0400
There is a known issues with the make_scsi_dev under Linux.  It will not
create the /dev/st files if there are tapes in the drives even for another
media server in an SSO'd environment.

If one doesn't want to make the nodes manually just make sure there are no
tapes in the drives and run it again.

Thanks!

- Cuyler Dingwell