Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 4.5 and Preview Restore issue

2004-08-06 18:49:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 4.5 and Preview Restore issue
From: matt AT angui DOT sh (Matthew Hall)
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:49:08 -0700 (PDT)
I've had to do a few restores now, each time preview'ing from
the Java GUI which tapes I needed. I would dutifully find and
put the tapes into our library, and then perform the actual
restore. Twice now, I've needed /less/ tapes - Vertias tells
me that it only needs a smaller subset of the tapes when doing
the actual restore. Why the discrepancy?

--
It's always September somewhere on the 'net. | http://angui.sh
Another proud member of Eep's killfile.      | Unix Sys. Admin.