Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Remote Administration Console not connecting

2004-03-22 15:46:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Remote Administration Console not connecting
From: justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com (Justin C. Lloyd)
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 15:46:48 -0500
So far, I've tried adding a SERVER entry to my bp.conf (which was needed
anyway) but have not yet gotten it working.  I've confirmed reverse DNS
entries for the server and Windows boxes and I'm even looking at the
files in /usr/openv/var/auth.

Thanks for all suggestions so far.  Keep 'em coming.  ;)

Justin

--
Justin C. Lloyd
Unix System Administrator