Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Remote Administration Console not connecting

2004-03-23 08:12:05
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Remote Administration Console not connecting
From: ckstehman AT pepco DOT com (ckstehman AT pepco DOT com)
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:12:05 -0500
--=_alternative 0048846B85256E60_=

Justin:

I have found that you need to check the following:

1. on the master server be sure that your XP box's DNS name is in the
servers tab
under master server properties
2. Be sure your host name can do forward and reverse lookup both ways via
DNS

That should work
Carl
Carl Stehman
PHI Services Company
202-331-6619
Pager 301-765-2703
ckstehman AT pepco DOT com

"Justin C. Lloyd" <justin.lloyd AT mci DOT com>
Sent by: veritas-bu-admin AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
03/22/2004 02:36 PM