Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] L700

2004-01-29 12:09:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] L700
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 10:09:04 -0700
We bridged our L700 using crossroads bridges to the SAN (don't overload the
bridge - consider throughput.  We use 3 bridges for 8 LTO-1 drives on 1G
Fiber).  Map the SAN to make the LUNS available to your media server(s).
Make sure you use persistant binding on your FC setups.

If you want and individual drive available to more than one media server,
you have to use NB with the SSO module.  If it's one-drive, one-server you
don't need it.

After that it's just like it was direct attached SCSI tape.

-M