Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 13 on Windows 2000

2003-11-05 11:07:21
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 13 on Windows 2000
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 17:07:21 +0100
Hi All

I have Windows 2000 client which file backup has started to give status 13.

>From the bpcd log on the client

bpcd main: connection refused for port 2278

There are lot of these on different ports, all above 1023.

I compared with a working Windows 2000 client.
The only difference I can find is that working client allow
connections from a port below 1024 to a port above 1023,
where the problem client doesn't.
Both our firewall and Windows departement denies to have changed anything.

Idea's/suggestions will greatly appreciated.

Regards
Michael
Please CC mander47 AT csc DOT com

--