Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 13 on Windows 2000

2003-11-05 16:31:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 13 on Windows 2000
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 22:31:36 +0100
Hi David

I have tried ALLOW_RESERVED_PORTS equal both YES and NO with same result.

Unfortunately it seems to be the client there are having issues with
connections from reserved ports on the client to unreserved ports on the
media server. The firewall people tell me that the high ports dosn´t arrive
in the firewall nearest the client.

I´m thinking some kind of network security patch, the client has worked OK
for over 2 years until this problem.

We have other Windows clients in the same subnet which runs OK.

Regards
Michael

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:42:45 -0600, David Rock wrote

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)