Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Can't backup Windows 2000 NTFS drive with 3.4

2003-07-30 08:42:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Can't backup Windows 2000 NTFS drive with 3.4
From: jredelinghuys AT stortech.co DOT za (Johan Redelinghuys)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 14:42:01 +0200
Hi

If this was the case that you could map a network drive and then back it up,
what would have been the use of Netbackup client software? You could then just
have had a master/media server and mapped the drives of the systems you want to
back up.

I don't think it is possible to do this type of backup, but then again I might
be wrong.

JR Redelinghuys
Stortech