Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog Compression

2003-06-18 11:45:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Compression
From: John.Nardello AT T-Mobile DOT com (Nardello, John)
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 08:45:31 -0700
This technote talks about what happens when you manually compress the image
files (bad!).

Also notes some options for another command without a man page, bpimage.

        bpimage: -[de]compress [-allclients | -client <name>]

This will do what you want.

John Nardello
T-Mobile: Enterprise Backup Group
Desk: 425-424-7742
"Your backups are only as good as your restores."