Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Red Hat 9 client support?

2003-05-19 16:58:01
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Red Hat 9 client support?
From: cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu (Casey J Feskens)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:58:01 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 19 May 2003, Wayne T Smith wrote:

> Is anyone running Netbackup (4.5MP4 Datacenter) client with the new Red
> Hat 9?
>
> We did get an installation message (not installed, or some such).  So we
> copied the files manually (tried both linux 2.2 and 2.4).

Wayne,

I experimented this quite a bit and didn't have any luck.  I eventually
conceded to drop my server back to RedHat 8, which seems to function
fine und 4.5MP4, as documented.

Cheers,

Casey Feskens <cfeskens AT willamette DOT edu>
System Administrator/Network Svcs. Consultant
Willamette University, Salem, OR