Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NetBackup database getting too big

2003-05-19 17:06:45
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup database getting too big
From: rene_casalme AT baxter DOT com (rene_casalme AT baxter DOT com)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 14:06:45 -0700
--=_alternative 0074364D88256D2B_=

I noticed that my catalog is filling up the partition and will no longer
fit by tomorrow.  I need to move the /usr/openv/netbackup/db,
/usr/openv/volmgr/database, and /usr/openv/var to another filesystem.  I
saw a note in the archives that the catalog backup has to be changed to
point to the absolute path and not the symbolic link.

Has this been working for those who have made the changed?  I'm slightly
cautious about corrupting the catalog.

Rene

--=_alternative 0074364D88256D2B_=

partition and will no longer fit by tomorrow. &nbsp;I need to move the
/usr/openv/netbackup/db, /usr/openv/volmgr/database, and /usr/openv/var to
another filesystem. &nbsp;I saw a note in the archives that the catalog backup
has to be changed to point to the absolute path and not the symbolic
link.</font>
made the changed? &nbsp;I'm slightly cautious about corrupting the
catalog.</font>
--=_alternative 0074364D88256D2B_=--