Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reporting again...

2003-05-19 14:13:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reporting again...
From: brxgroup AT yahoo DOT com (h sally)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 11:13:00 -0700 (PDT)
--0-13431255-1053367980=:80820

Sorry for another message about reporting...but I thought I should make my
subject title a little more to the point.

So far I have had one person get back to me with

www.aptare.com

Has anyone used this company's product?  If so, what did you think?

Any

--0-13431255-1053367980=:80820

<DIV>Sorry for another message about reporting...but I thought I should make my
subject title a little more to the point.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So far I have had one person get back to me with </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href="http://www.aptare.com";>www.aptare.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone used this company's product?&nbsp; If so, what did you
think?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any </DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
New Yahoo! Search</a> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
--0-13431255-1053367980=:80820--