Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Reporting again...

2003-05-19 15:02:51
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Reporting again...
From: dfdwyer AT tecoenergy DOT com (Dennis Dwyer)
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 15:02:51 -0400

----=_NextPart_ST_16_10_37_Tuesday_May_20_2003_13297

We are in the process of trialing it now (just started today as a matter of=
 fact) but are waiting on some security issues on our end. We did the demo =
via conference call and based on that decided to trial it using our own dat=
a. We are also looking at other products from Tavata and Bocada that also e=
nhance the reporting capabilities of NetBackup. OK ... it's hard to enhance=
 nothing ... these products give NetBackup reporting capabilities. We hope =
to be able to make a decision by mid-June on whether any of these products =
will suit our NBU reporting needs. That's about all I can tell you right no=
w.

Regards,
Dennis

Dennis F. Dwyer
Manager, Systems Software
Tampa Electric Company

(813) 225-5181  - Voice
(813) 275-3599  - FAX

Visit our corporate website at www.tecoenergy.com

The Colonel Says: "Time is not a test of the truth"
Translation: Just because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it r=
ight

>>> h sally <brxgroup AT yahoo DOT com> 05/19/2003 2:13:00 PM >>>

Sorry for another message about reporting...but I thought I should make my =
subject title a little more to the point.

So far I have had one person get back to me with=20

www.aptare.com

Has anyone used this company's product?  If so, what did you think?

Any=20

Do you Yahoo!?

----=_NextPart_ST_16_10_37_Tuesday_May_20_2003_13297

<HTML><HEAD>

<META content=3D"MSHTML 5.50.4926.2500" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY style=3D"MARGIN-TOP: 2px; FONT: 10pt Tahoma; MARGIN-LEFT: 2px">
<DIV>We are in the process of trialing it now (just started today as a matt=
er of=20
fact) but are waiting on some security issues on our end. We did the demo v=
ia=20
conference call and based on that decided to trial it using our own data. W=
e are=20
also looking at other products from Tavata and Bocada that also enhance the=
=20
reporting capabilities of NetBackup. OK ... it's hard to enhance nothing ..=
=2E.=20
these products give NetBackup reporting capabilities. We hope to be able to=
 make=20
a decision by mid-June on whether any of these products will suit our NBU
reporting needs. That's about all I can tell you right now.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Regards,</DIV>
<DIV>Dennis</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Dennis F. Dwyer<BR>Manager, Systems Software<BR>Tampa Electric=20
Company</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>(813) 225-5181&nbsp; - Voice<BR>(813) 275-3599&nbsp; - FAX</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Visit our corporate website at <A=20
href=3D"http://www.tecoenergy.com";>www.tecoenergy.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>The Colonel Says: "Time is not a test of the truth"<BR>Translation: Ju=
st=20
because you've always done it that way, doesn't make it=20
right<BR><BR>&gt;&gt;&gt; h sally &lt;brxgroup AT yahoo DOT com&gt; 05/19/2003
2:1=
3:00=20
PM &gt;&gt;&gt;<BR></DIV>
<DIV>Sorry for another message about reporting...but I thought I should mak=
e my=20
subject title a little more to the point.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>So far I have had one person get back to me with </DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><A href=3D"http://www.aptare.com";>www.aptare.com</A></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Has anyone used this company's product?&nbsp; If so, what did you=20
think?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any </DIV>
<P>
<HR SIZE=3D1>
Do you Yahoo!?<BR><A=20
href=3D"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/search/mailsig/*http://search.yahoo.com";>The=
 New=20
Yahoo! Search</A> - Faster. Easier. Bingo.</BODY></HTML>

----=_NextPart_ST_16_10_37_Tuesday_May_20_2003_13297--