Veritas-bu

Sv: [Veritas-bu] Catalogue Replication

2003-03-28 13:30:27
Subject: Sv: [Veritas-bu] Catalogue Replication
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (Michael Graff Andersen)
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 19:30:27 +0100
Hi Karl

Yes it is at least on NBU341_3, I have seen done with rsync.

What we did was:
1. rsync'd the images files for our database backups to the DR machine
2. in bp.conf used FORCE_RESTORE_MEDIASERVER=DR machine
3. Made the second copy primary on the DR machine,
     because only the duplicate tapes was available on the remote site.
4. Did the test restore of some archive log files.

Regards
Michael