Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 9840 drive cleaning in L700

2003-03-03 12:08:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 9840 drive cleaning in L700
From: vidit_k AT hotmail DOT com (vidit kohli)
Date: Mon, 03 Mar 2003 11:08:37 -0600
Hi

I have setup Netbackup 3.4 to control 9840 drive cleaning in L700, but
problem is that it don't work as required.
[my understanding was that when ever any drive needs cleaning , netbackup
will perform before next backup starts for that 9840 drive]

I have two cleaning media in the slots detected by media manager,
also tpclean -c option does manual clean fine

Please advise if I'm missing any settings?

thanks

vidit