Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] OTM error

2002-11-22 11:25:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] OTM error
From: Julio" <juliodezan AT ig.com DOT br (Julio)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 14:25:29 -0200
Hi all,
I have Netbackup 4.5 MP2 running in Solaris as master Server.
I installed a client in a Windows 2000 box and it presents the following
error:
Windows was unable to save all the data for the file
\Device\OtmDevices_0110\_Device_HarddiskVolume2_0\$Mft. The data has been
lost.
This error may be caused by a failure of your computer hardware or network
connection.
Please try to save this file elsewhere.
This is a OTM error that.
I got this information in event viewer.