Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to prevent vmchange from prompting the operator upon eject/in ject

2002-06-03 10:59:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to prevent vmchange from prompting the operator upon eject/in ject
From: PWinkeler AT officemax DOT com (Winkeler, Paul)
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2002 10:59:19 -0400
We all know that technically the -i and -e options on vmchange are not
supported so when we upgraded from 3.2 to 3.4 and these options suddenly
waited for the operator to press ENTER we put up with it.  But now the
honeymoon is over and I want to get rid of this "feature".  Anybody know
what might do the trick?

TIA,
 Paul