Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Schedule frequency

2002-05-16 10:06:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Schedule frequency
From: justin AT brighton.ac DOT uk (justin AT brighton.ac DOT uk)
Date: Thu, 16 May 2002 15:06:54 +0100
Thanks to all that replied!
I ended up hacking the db :)
In
/usr/openv/netbackup/db/images/servername/1021000000/classname_1021500267
_FULL I changed SCHED_LABEL from monthly_full to daily_incr - now
NetBackup does not think the monthly_full schedule has ever run and
bpsched -predict predicts it will run on Friday!  I hope this is
sufficient :-)

The only reason the monthly_full ran on the wrong day was because after
creating the schedules I accidentally left the backup window open that
night for one class!

--
//[ Justin
//[ Network Services, University of Brighton