Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Schedule Backup Attempts

2002-04-30 03:34:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Schedule Backup Attempts
From: james.park AT bt DOT com (james.park AT bt DOT com)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:34:19 +0100
Shahar,

I dont use any GUI's, so im unsure where to find it via the Java GUI.

But from the command line ( unix ), you will need the command.

/usr/openv/netbackup/bin/admincmd/bpconfig

If you do a bpconfig --? it will reveal the options you need.

In your example to change the number of retries ( example 3 tries every 4
hours) you would...

bpconfig -tries 3 -period 4

Hope that helps,

James.