Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status 96 Message

2002-04-30 03:21:06
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status 96 Message
From: Simon.WEAVER AT astrium-space DOT com (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2002 08:21:06 +0100
Hi again,
I tried to kick off a manual job on a Server. It starts successfully, then
aborts with the status 96 (No media available).
I have checked my SCRATCH POOL and I see 4 tapes in this pool.

My understanding, is that Netbackup would try to find media in the SCRATCH
pool if there is media available.

Have I over looked anything? Any tips would be grateful.

Remember, this is on NT Server 4.0 and I have no manuals :-( So I am only
going by the Help files at the mo.

Simon Weaver
NT Domain Administrator
Ext. 5544
Tel: 02392-705544 (Direct Dial)
Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-Space DOT com

If you have received it in error then you must not use, retain, disseminate
or otherwise deal with it.  Please notify the sender by return email.
The views of the author may not necessarily constitute the views of Astrium
Limited.
Nothing in this email shall bind Astrium Limited in any contract or obligation.
Astrium Limited
Gunnels Wood Road
Stevenage
Hertfordshire